(I don't know why blogger is now writing in blue and also underlining this paragraph... I can't get it to stop! Sorry!)
Sunday, August 9, 2009
The Rodeo
Gabe's work has treated us out to the Spanish Fork Rodeo year these past couple of years, and we thought it would be fun to really get into it this year. I couldn't find a cute cowboy hat for Jordan, so he got to pose for these pictures in my hat. So the hat is a little big... but you get the idea. :)
(I don't know why blogger is now writing in blue and also underlining this paragraph... I can't get it to stop! Sorry!)
I think Jordan is a natural cowboy. He has never, to my knowledge anyhow, put his hand in his pockets before. But, he chose today to start doing it. Gabe and I thought it was great.
(I don't know why blogger is now writing in blue and also underlining this paragraph... I can't get it to stop! Sorry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute pictures!!
Love that little cowboy!
THat looks like fun, next time just drop your little guy off here and you and your hubby can go on a date.
How fun! Jordan looks just adorable in your hat! I love it when little boys put their hands in their pockets, it just looks so grown-up.
He makes an adorable cowboy!!! I wanted to take my kids to a rodeo this year cause I'm sure Talan would love it, but we never got around to it. :(
It was great seeing you at the reunion!!!!
Post a Comment