I came home one afternoon a few months ago (yes I am very behind on my blogging) to find this. Anyone who knows Gabe will not be at all surprised by this picture. Gabe and Jordan are now the talk of the neighborhood.

This is Gabe and Jordan on Father's Day. I felt kind of bad because he had to share his special day with me, (my birthday fell on father's day,) so I had Jordan wear a cheesy shirt. You can't see it in the picture, but it says, 'My Dad is my Hero'.

For the 4th, we went too the Provo Freedom Festival parade. This is a tradition in my family, since I grew up in Provo. The parade was great, it even rained a little bit so we didn't get too hot!
Jordan, his cousin Junior, and grandpa Dorsey. Jordan loves to sit on grandpa's lap!

After the parade we went to my aunt and uncle's house for a family barbeque. It was nice to see everyone again.

After the barbeque, my aunt and uncle put on an amazing firworks show. Jordan was a little scared at first but he eventually came around and was clapping with everyone else. Afterward, it took a little while before he dared go near the used up fireworks. Curiosity eventually won over though, of course. He is a boy afterall.
4 comments:
Oh just wait until he is a little older...we will get him to LOVE fireworks!
Oh Jordan-you're so CUTE! Loved the pictures Julene. Gabe is too funny, I love the lawn mower and trailer!
I have honestly never seen a bike trailer attached to a lawn mower. That is too funny!
That was fun, I'm so glad you were there (and Gabe with his bike tricks, Oi'!) ;D
Post a Comment