Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I keep telling myself I need to be blogging more, if anything so that I can have these memories documented. I have the worst memory, so I know that even next year perhaps, Jordan's toddler escapades will begin to blur.
Here are are a few recent pictures of Jordan.


Here he is with his best friend, and cousin, Max. Jordan and Max are about 8 or nine months apart, and have recently, in the past couple of months, began to really play together, Max comes over twice a week, and these boys have fun running around in circles, going "uuuh Uuuhh uuuuh uh uh" as loud as they can, and giggling as they go. They get along great for the most part, and get excited to see eachother each time.


In this picture, they are watching Seseme Street on Jordan's Ipod together. I thought this was the perfect photo op!



Jordan used to suck on a pacifier when he was a little guy. In fact, he couldn't fall asleep without it. I used to worry a little about how I was going to ween him from it when need be. But then one day, he decided he was done with it. He weened himself. Well, many months later, I find that he has become a finger sucker. He doesn't seem to do it for comfort, however, it's mostly when he is zoning in on something. And he doesn't really have a preference of which finger (or fingers), to suck on either. In this picture he was watching Mary Poppins at a store display. He was liking it so much that I stayed in that area and just let him watch it for a while.
Well that's all for now, folks. Keep tuning in again for some more Jordan, and fam, updates!








5 comments:

ML said...

Thanks for posting. Good job. I check every day to see pictures of that cute little guy

carolyn said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he has his own Ipod! I just got my first one a few weeks ago.

Kaila said...

How fun that Max and Jordan have started playing.

natalie brady said...

That's really cute! Nicholas had a little best friend when he was about that age, and they did about the same thing only they would hit each other when they first saw each other, and then run in circles giggling!

Gretch said...

Thanks for the update. And yes unfortunately the mommy brain makes us forget. I'm glad you documented some fun milestones. The pictures are great. I love that Jo-Jo and Max get along so well. You know Gabe sucked his thumb too. :-)