Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


















Jordan has a personality all his own. One of his most distinct traits, and one he is quite well known for is his growl. So we decided to play on this and had Jordan be a lion for Halloween this year. I found an adorable costume for only 8 dollars on KSL. All I needed to do was draw whiskers and a lion nose (not as easy as it sounds...) Jordan hated getting his face drawn on. It took several attempts, and in the end, and after copious tears (poor little lion!), we had to take what we could get. This is how it turned out.


We went to our ward's Trunk-Or-Treat party and enjoyed showing off our cute little baby. We arrived a little late and didn't get a whole lot of 'loot', but I think this year it was for the best.










At any rate, Jordan enjoyed sitting in the trunk of our car, holding onto the edge and growling at the trunk or treaters.



















After the ward party Gabe and I took Jordan trick or treating to his Grandma and Grandpa Dorsey's house, where he got more candy and we also got to visit with Michelle and Lua and their family. Jordan worked up quite a sweat in his costume so we took it off of him and let him just play.





















The next day we took Jordan to CornBelly's corn maze. We had fun wandering around the maze, and even managed to find David Archileta's ear and hair. After that we wandered around the other various activities they had there. We went on a Hay ride, a cow train ride, and played in a room filled with dried corn!





























Jordan was mostly just afraid of the corn room though. But can you blame him? It swallowed mommy and daddy!


















7 comments:

natalie brady said...

Oh! So the first thing I noticed was that Jordan's actually getting some hair finally! What a cute little lion!

Zachary said...

Jordan is such a cute and fun kid! I love him!

The pictures of you and Gabe in the corn are hilarious! The first one with just Gabe's face sticking out is awesome!

Vanisi79 said...

Your little lion is so cutie cute cute!!

~Annie

ML said...

he made a great lion!

Kristie said...

How cute! And even cuter that he would growl at everyone. I bet the corn maze was fun for all too.

carolyn said...

OK Bryton loves growling too and I was going to do his nose and whiskers but I was afraid he'd rub it off. Your boy is darling!

whitney said...

I love it when babies growl-so cute! He's definitely one adorable little lion. I love the pics of the ya'll in the corn, they're just hilarious!