The snow is gone! It melted! Can't play your music yet! (plugs ears with fingers and starts yelling) "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"
I've been known to start playing it before halloween even, but this year I decided to make myself wait... a little longer... ;) I see nothing wrong with prolonging the Christmas season!
yay! for Christmas music and yay! for snow! It's just barely gotten to where it's regularly in the 60s here, so I can't believe it's already winter weather there!
5 comments:
I actually played a christmas CD two weeks before Halloween. But then I remembered I had a halloween CD so we traded it out the next day :D
LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!
The snow is gone! It melted! Can't play your music yet! (plugs ears with fingers and starts yelling) "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"
Gabby started up her Christmas music on the piano like a month ago, so consider yourself behind Julene.
I've been known to start playing it before halloween even, but this year I decided to make myself wait... a little longer... ;) I see nothing wrong with prolonging the Christmas season!
yay! for Christmas music and yay! for snow! It's just barely gotten to where it's regularly in the 60s here, so I can't believe it's already winter weather there!
Post a Comment