It took a bit of Gabe's fixerupper skills, and Jordan's keen intellect.

But in no time flat they had it up and running.
It has a button on the handle bar that if you push it, it goes, but if you let go then it just stops. So it doesn't require breaks or anything. Surprisingly enough, Jordan managed to drive it all by himself across the kitchen floor the first day we got it. He can't steer, but he can certainly push a button and keep his balance. Anyway, he loves it. He loves climbing on and off of it, he loves pushing it (a good tool for teaching him to walk), he loves circling it and studying it's every angle (a trait he learned from his dad I am sure), and he loves rolling the wheels and also, on occasion driving it. ;)

2 comments:
He is such a cutie pie!
I just love garage sales. We picked up one of those "flintone" use your feet to move cars that are normally $65 to $80 in the store, for only $5. Morgan loves it.
I can't believe it's been a year since I saw you last at Sumerae's Baby shower! You were only prego then.
Hope you're all well, and doing good.
Very cute-that was a good find. My mom always goes to garage sales to find things for the grandkids. :)
Post a Comment