I made orange chocolate chip zucchini bread (a big hit I was told), and birthday cake with orange flavored frosting. I made Jordan his own personal birthday cake, but unfortunately he didn't want anything to do with it.

Ah well. At least he enjoyed his presents, when the other kids gave him a chance to play with them. ;) All in all it was a good birthday. It's been a good first year as well. Gabe and I are so happy to have this little boy in our life. He brings us so much joy and hapiness. We love being the parents of such an adorable little son.
(Also, there is another new post underneath this one. I am doing a little bulk posting today!)
PS- Here's the link for the zucchini bread recipe. Some people were asking for it. I did pumpkin pie spice instead of just cinnimin and nutmeg. Plus I added extra cinnimin. (I always add extra spice)
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Chip-Orange-Zucchini-Bread/Detail.aspx
4 comments:
LOL! Talan (my oldest) didn't want anything to do with his birthday cake either! Thanks for the recipe, I'm going to try it out tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Jordan!! I can't believe you're already one!! I love that Jordan can ride a 4-wheeler, that is great! :) I wish we could have been there to celebrate his big day!
Cute pictures!
Happy Birthday to Jordan! He's getting so big!
Thanks for letting Alex ride your 4-wheeler and for letting Gabby "help" to open all your presents Jordan.
Post a Comment