Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jordan's Photo Shoot

Here are a few pictures taken by Jordan's Aunt Bridgett and her fancy new camera! I think they turned out cute!



















9 comments:

carolyn said...

They turned out really cute! You all look great.

whitney said...

What great pictures! They were all just so adorable. Gotta love those chubby cheeks! I loved the last one-you guys are just such a cute little family!

lasantine said...

What a cutie!

Sarah said...

He is such a cutie!!! That pic with Santa is adorable!!

carolyn said...

We didn't really have snow gear except the coat as you can see but we went out anyway. His pajamas and shoes were soaked by the time we were done!

Gretch said...

SO CUTE! We love Jordan! Give him a squeeze from all of us!

natalie brady said...

Oh! As dumb as I think kitties are, I think the picture of him with the kitty is so cute!

Alida B. said...

What a cutie pie! Those pictures turned out great!

Strawberry Girl said...

Great Pictures!! Love his full head of hair. :0)

~Annie