This will be just a quick update. I am so bad at blogging! I am sorry. I will try and get some pictures posted next time. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I am doing a lot better than last time. After a very long month and a half, I am finally starting to feel the numbness going away. It is not completely gone yet, but I am making some definite improvements. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to me!
Right now I am trying to work on getting my house back into order. This has been kind of a crazy time. We have gone on a lot of trips, and plus I've been slightly disabled, so the house could definitely use some work. I am actually excited to tackle it though. I am just excited to be able to! I want to get Jordan's nursery organized, and I have ideas floating around in my head for decorating it. Once it's done I'll probably post pictures.
Sort of an embarrassing story...
The night before last, Gabe and I had kind of a bad night. Jordan has been sick, and that night he woke up about every two hours, and when he was asleep it was restless. I took him to the doctor yesterday and found out he has an ear infection, and a sore throat. So, all yesterday I just felt tired and sleep deprived. Gabe and I both have that cold that is going around so we just weren't feeling very well. I didn't get a chance to do a whole lot of cleaning, it was all I could do to just cook dinner! Anyway, who should show up that night around 7 o'clock but the entire bishopric, all dressed in nice suits! I about died. Our house was a mess. They said they understood... but it is still embarrassing. Why is it that no one ever shows up when my house is looking emaculate? So yeah. I am eager to get my house organized.
Wish me luck! TTFN!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, I so know what you mean about the bishopric-that sort of things always seems to happen to me. Good luck with the organizing/decorating. I'm glad you're doing a lot better!
Julene! Thanks for the comment...it's hard to believe it's been so long since high school. I looked at your pics and Jordan is just darling! :) I added you to my blog list so now that means you have to update your blog lots and often. LOL!
Julene!!!!!!! It has been such a long time! Your little boy is adorable! How is life treating you??? I'm so excited to be back in touch with you!!!
I am glad that you are doing better! I have been bad at blogging since I got back but I am trying to catch up!
Hey Jul's
I didn't realize you had a c-section with your little boy. Yeah, it totally sucks. And it's not even the c-section, it was the effects of all the drugs they were pumping into me worsed of all. The recovery is going pretty good. Still sore, but time will heal. I don't know if I want to do it again, I had a total breakdown thinking this could be my last. I guess we'll see.
thanks for the comments :D
Post a Comment