
It was so exciting to be in the nation's capital. There is such a hype associated with going to DC and believe me, it does not dissappoint! The buildings there are so beautiful, they paid attention to every detail! The architecture on the old buildings was so intricate and impressive to look at.
It was humbling to see the actual documents of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and of course, the Declaration of Independence. It is a good reminder of the foresight and wisdom of our fore fathers. I am so grateful that they put those important documents in such a place of honor, so that they have been preserved so that anyone can come and see them.
The only complaint I had was that we had to walk everywhere, so I got pretty darn tired. I really wish we could have seen more. If we ever get the chance to go again, I think we will spend at least 2 or 3 days there.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun, but how was traveling with the baby? Was it hard
Washington DC is so cool. I really enjoyed it. Yes...there is a lot of walking around...but worth it.
That was so much fun! Thanks for coming out to see us! Just to let you know, we found your baby backpack under the back seat in the mini van.
Post a Comment