Monday, February 11, 2008

My Funny Valentines











I am devoting this post to my two Valentines! First and foremost is of course, my wonderful husband, Gabe.



I love his sense of humor. I love that he is such a big kid. I love his smile and the way he can make me laugh. I love that he is hard working and takes such good care of his little family. I love his goofy side. I love that he has a strong testimony of the gospel. I love the way he plays with Jordan. I love the way he always put's me and our family first. I love his talent in music. I love that he wrote songs just for me. I love that he supports me in my writing. I love the way he can cheer me up. I love you Gabe!





I love Jordan! I love his smile. I love his long eyelashes. I love
his stubby little legs. I love how soft his skin is. I love his blue eyes. I love how sweet he looks when he is sleeping. I love that he sometimes snores. I love the way he laughs. I love that he squirms and sqeals when I tickle him. I love when he wakes up in the morning happily talking to himself. I love that I can dress him in cute, goofy outfits.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to my two FUNNY VALENTINES!


2 comments:

natalie brady said...

What fun pictures! I think Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays! I laughed when you said that jorden sometimes snores!

Zachary said...

Ahh...tender! Great entry!