Ok, so today I had a bit of time on my hands. I have been envious of other people's cool blog templates, and was sick of seeing my generic one so I decided to take a bit of time to make my blog a little more interesting. Usually I am pretty good at figuring out computer type functions, but today was hard. In between trying to search for cool images, templates and such I was dealing with a little infant who isn't feeling so good today. So I didn't have as much patience to sit and read through instructions and such and try to figure it out on my own. So I finally stooped to calling my sister, who, by the way is known for being computer illiterate (no offense, Natalie!) . But, oddly enough, she has managed to make a pretty good blog for herself. So she gave me the names of a few websites that have some good, and more importantly easy templates for blogger. I was able to figure it out and I am very excited about the results!
So.... behold the glory that is my new blog!
(Special thanks to Natalie the family blog queen!)
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks great! I'm glad you figured it out. I really think you should name your blog peanut butter and jellybean though.
YAY! Your back. :) I love the new layout. Kudos to you! That will be so fun to go visit your sister. It will also be great to see you guys in a few weeks. Can't wait to see little Jordan and of course you and Gabe.
Woo Hoo!! Nice looking blog! You did an awesome job!
Post a Comment